Energy management planning
EECA Business' energy management support can help you to make saving energy a part of your business. Companies with energy management strategies generally save much more energy than those without because they continually review and manage energy use across a whole organisation.
We can fund up to 40% (to a maximum of $100,000) of the cost of expert help to bring energy saving practices into your company.
Energy management support is designed to fund a specific, step-by-step process. This is managed by our experienced partners, who’ll help you to:
- set an energy-savings target
- commit to energy management, with a team and ‘energy champions’
- set up a system to manage your energy, including having an energy policy
- identify your main areas of energy use
- create plans to prioritise energy-saving opportunities.